Friday night weather is looking to be near perfect! Sunny with a high of 86 degrees. We expect it to be around 80 degrees at the time of boarding.
Looking forward to seeing all of you Friday!!
- Date: September 14, 2018
- Boarding 5:30 pm
- Train Departs: 6 pm
- Train Returns: 7 pm
- Music and Dinner 7 to 10 pm
- Cost: $75 per person
Train ride includes complementary beer and wine, snack and music. Immediately after the train ride a B-B-Q dinner will be served. Buckner Brothers will provide the evenings entertainment.
Train tickets can be purchased online below, from any Blue Ridge Rotary member or from the following businesses:
If purchasing train tickets online they will be available for pick up at “Will Call” next to the train by 4 pm the day of the event. Tickets will be grouped by the name of the person purchasing the tickets. Tickets are nonrefundable.
The Annual Rotary Blues Train is an event produced by the Blue Ridge Rotary Club to help raise money for several community activities. A large portion of the proceeds goes to the Ferst Foundation which is focused on providing books to children from birth to age 5. To date over 4 million books have been provided to Georgia children. This event offers a wonderful evening including a train ride with complimentary beer and wine, BBQ dinner and a street dance making this a wonderful start of a fun filled Blues & BBQ weekend.
Would you like to help and become a sponsor?
We would would greatly appreciate it.
- Title: $5,000 (6 train tickets, full page ad in our program guide, link to your website on our website and Facebook page)
- Platinum: $1,000 (4 train tickets, 1/2 page ad in our program guide, link to your website on our website and Facebook page)
- Gold: $500 (2 train tickets, 1/4 page ad in our program guide, link to your website on our website and Facebook page)
- Silver: $250 (Your logo in our program guide, link to your website on our website and Facebook page)
- Bronze: $100 (Listing in our program guide, link to your website on our website and Facebook page)
For complete details see our Sponsorship Registration Form.